Our Green Approach
Here at Premier Print Group we are committed to running our business with minimal waste and impact on the environment. We have taken a number of steps over the years to improve our ‘green’ credentials and the arrival of our new Heidelberg SX74 printing press in January 2013 will enhance this even further.
- For over ten years we’ve been using only FSC certified paper.
- We use vegetable-based inks in our printers, not mineral oil-based inks.
- Our platemaking process is chemistry free
- We recycle 100% of our waste paper
- We recycle 100% of our used metal plates
- Our new printing press uses ultra low alcohol fountain solutions
- Computerised colour adjustment and fit, minimises paper waste
- Our Heidelberg SX press is the most eco-friendly machine in its class